[Bordermarch] A service most appreciated...

Richard and Debra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Wed Sep 10 23:46:06 PDT 2003

Lady Isabella...

This barony and all of this Kingdom owe you an applause. You have served
most admirably and honorably within the office of the chronicler. You and
the Lamar University group have given much of yourselves and you all have
stepped up when you were needed.
Sometimes when the days go by, we forget to appreciate the warmth of the
sun...her light and her presence. We would not be where we are today if
it were not for the desire and passion of all whom bring to this. Any
office within this society is a much needed service to ensure stability.
No matter the position, all need support and understanding.

Shires, Cantons and Baronies are only as strong as the people within
them. Hope feeds this strength...

We all look to Tomorrow with great anticipation, may we never forget to
embrace Today.

All of you have reminded me of that, Thank you.
    ever yours...
                  Armand