[Bordermarch] A&S activities...

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 30 10:46:58 PDT 2003

Hi Mark,

> Just letting you all know that once more it is time
> for the Arts & Science
> report.  SO as soon as any of you can please get in
> touch with me & let me
> know what all every one has been creating & working
> on.

I don't know if you have met Brandy and her husband
Butch yet, they've been with us less than a year.
Brandy wishes to be known as Grace, and she has been
sewing garb for herself and her daughter Makayla.
atleast 2 dresses that I know of. She is also in
charge of making the feast tokens for Melees; they
will be goblet covers made of fabric squares with
beaded pieces hanging from the corners.
Brandy and Butch do not have a computer, therefore
they cannot respond to electronic requests!

Wendy and Ivy (I cannot remember their SCA names) are
making site tokens for Melees, and they will involve
some type of casting. Ivy's father, Cameron, has come
to my husband to use the forge to cast some sample
tokens for the gate tokens. I don't know how far along
the process is, Cameron would be better to ask. I
don't know if he has email or not.

Other than the obvious work on the castle, that is all
I know!!!

cindi/Selina