[Bordermarch] A&S activities

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 00:58:10 PDT 2003

My dearest Morgan,

I taught a calligraphy class for children at Lamar College - Port Arthur.
The students learned Italic calligraphy and did a piece of work which was
painted and framed.

I am in the process of doing a poem in calligraphy for the mother of a
friend of mine living in Maryland.

I also am involved painting ceramic angels with a church group.The angels
will be sent to an organization called "Angels of Destiny", which sends them to
terminally ill and cancer patients in the hospitals in Houston.

In service to my Barony of Bordermarch, the Coastal Region, my Kingdom of
Ansteorra----and The Dream,
Valencia