[Bordermarch] rapier gear

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Aug 1 11:21:38 PDT 2004

Countess Tessa wrote:

> Chuji is prevented by health from continuing rapier fighting

I have not seen Chuji for many, many years. He was a dear friend when I was
first becoming active in the SCA and hanging on my wall is a scroll of
friendship he gave me at least 10 years ago. He was so kind and so very
gracious and helpful. He was one of those who made me think that chivalry
was *not* dead in our society. I started to become afraid that I had totally
lost track of him. It is wonderful that out of the blue, word comes of him,
although it is sad that his health is preventing him from continuing to
rapier fight....because I know that he loved it very much. If you would be
so kind as to remember me to him and ask him to contact me if he wishes to
renew old ties of friendship, I would be most grateful.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen