[Bordermarch] LISTING FOR NEWSLETTER

nanvic143 at juno.com nanvic143 at juno.com
Mon Aug 23 11:49:27 PDT 2004

GREETINGS TO ALL BORDERMARCH MEMBERS

The Ivanhoe Entertainment Committee and the I.P.O.I.A. board of Directors
again want to welcome you all to our 2nd annual "Fall Faire on the Lake"
for one of your wonderful demos.

The date is Saturday, October 2, 2004, beginning at 10:00 a.m till dark.
Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate with us this year and we'll have
NO RAIN!

We are advertising in all the local newspapers and on TV Community Boards
of your coming.  Our folks were in awe last year, and we can't wait to
see what you have in store for us this year.

I have have an e-mail for Ravenport asking to advertise to their populus
to attend.  What a wonderful time we'll have...THE MORE...THE MERRIER!!

I will try to keep you updated as we get closer.  As of now, we are
soliciting for vendors, both food and craft.  Anyone interested from
Bordermarch, just drop me an e-mail and I'll get an application off in
the mail to you.   nanvic143 at juno.com will do it.

We have rented a LARGE, 40', blow-up obstacle course we are calling "The
Enchanted Dragon" for the kidz entertainment.  If anyone would like to
plan a special event (i.e., a period dance routine, story telling, craft
demo, etc.) just let me know and we'll schedule it~!

See you soon at Ivanhoe!

Nancy Bodden
Co-Chairman, Entertainment Committee