[Bordermarch] Whats is happening

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 12:03:44 PDT 2004

I have been on the bordermarch list for some time now
and I am getting mail back from
bordermarch-bounces at ansteorra.org. Needless to say I
am a bit confused.Can some one tell me what is going
on and why out of the blue my messages must be
approved now?

=====
When God created the horse he said to the magnificent creature: I have made thee as no other. All the treasures of the earth lie between thy eyes. Thou shalt carry my friends upon thy back. Thy saddle shall be the seat of prayers to me. And thou fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. --The Koran