[Bordermarch] Whats is happening

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Wed Aug 25 20:41:50 PDT 2004

Fox,
The Bordermarch list has always been a moderated list and we all have to put
up with it. . You won't get the bounce notice unless you post to the list or
make a change to your account though. Believe me, I'd never single you out
of a crowd just for funzies.
Cheerfully yours, your friendly neighborhood list moderator...