[Bordermarch] Important News

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 16:12:01 PDT 2004

GO MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it count: a dream job in paradise!!!

Cindi

Mark Masters <celtic_chaos75 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings to Friends & Family near & far.

Well some of you may not have heard yet. But I have just accepted a new
job. Please do not hate me for it. BUt I will be working in Hawaii on
board a cruise ship. It is a 60 hour per week, my first time off will be in
about 5 to 6 months. And if all goes well I will be sent over to Germany
next year to help bring back the new ship as well.

The name of my ship is the Pride of Aloha. Norwegien Cruise Lines. They
have a web site www.ncl.com most of all our ship have web cams so you can
see how the weather for my day is going. & day sailing cruise around the
islands.

I will have very limited email access on board ship so if I do not respond
back just give me a few days. I will should be leaving this Sunday to start
training Monday morning at the US Coast Gaurd base in Honolulu.

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein