[Bordermarch] LISTING FOR NEWSLETTER

Simonn simonnai at ev1.net
Fri Aug 20 19:20:03 PDT 2004

Greetings Nan,
We met last summer at the Ivanhoe Faire.
I smile at your email address because we have been benliz143@ yahoo.
With the 143 meaning "I love you."
We are Simonn and Tessa, the founders of Bordermarch in from back in 1976.
We hope you will go to the website at bordermatch dot tripod dot com.
Thank you for the announcement about the Ivanhoe Faire.
As it happens, we two are planning to be out in west Texas that weekend
so will not be able to attend (likely, unless things change), but other
members of the populace are countig on being present for a demonstration
at your faire.

Our Bordermarch November event at the "castle" in Colmesneil (on Hwy
255, the Old Jones Country Campgrounds) is scheduled for the weekend
prior to Thanksgiving, Nov 19, and we hope some of you Ivanhoe Nobles
will be able to stroll out to see what's what at our event.

"Countess Tessa"
Liz Lee