[Bordermarch] Virus problem....

Cameron Crane cranecraft at netzero.com
Thu Dec 9 16:48:07 PST 2004

I catch and weed out the junk mail, error messages, and virus warnings that
comes to Bordermarch.org  Since the 2nd of Dec. I've gotten a lot of virus
and undeliverable mail messages that seem to be coming from someone who is
connecting to the internet thru DSL with SWbell or SBCglobal.

If you have DSL would you please check to see if this is your IP address:
(adsl-68-88-125-116.dsl.bumttx.swbell.net [68.88.125.116])

you can find out what your IP address on the net is by going to this site:

www.whatismyipaddress.com

If the site shows your IP address as: 68.88.125.116 then your infected and
your ant virus software is not working right or not updated.

Let me know if you need help cleaning up your computer.