[Bordermarch] Virus problem....

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Fri Dec 10 12:27:19 PST 2004

The person also had one of the email accounts I setup for autumn Melees
stewards.  Also an address for raymondjames.com....  I was able to Ping them
yesterday afternoon, but last night they were not connected at
68.88.125.116...  got this in this morning:
 ===================
Your message was not delivered to the following recipients:
robbie.jordan at raymondjames.com: Your message has been rejected because it
contains an attachment which is not supported by the Raymond James E-Mail
system. If you feel you have received this warning error please contact the
Raymond James recipient or your Raymond James personal service center
representative.
obbie.jordan at raymondjames.com: Your message....
3Drobbie.jordan at raymondjames.com: Your message......
Connie.Stinson at raymondjames.com: Your Mesage ......