[Bordermarch] Help needed for RavensMarch event

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 10:17:53 PST 2004

The event is shaping up to be a big one! We will have an Official Gulf War Practice, a Gulf-War-style A&S Competition as well as the competition to choose the next Royal Huntsman - it will be a event to remember!

We need someone from Bordermarch to volunteer to coordinate the Waterbearing activities, a GateKeeper and a Parking Coordinator. The Executive Comittee will be taking 'applications' for these positions. Please email either this list or the RavensMarch list (if you are on it) to apply.

We also need someone to coordinate the construction of site tokens; Ravens Fort is creating them, we just need some people in Bordermarch to help fabricate (so they don't have to do all the work!)

Let us hear from you!

Selina

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein