[Bordermarch] some info needed

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Mon Dec 20 20:39:08 PST 2004

We are 99% sure we have a location for 12th night. :)

Details will be sent out soon... a day or two. Many from other groups are wanting to know as well.

HE Niklas, the baron of Ravensfort is seeking some input on our 'joint-event' in Feb. He has asked that all those 'in charge of certain areas' to get in contact with him. He is doing the advertisement in the Blackstar and wants some of your thoughts/reminders, before he sends it out. Please do so asap... his contact: niklas at pbgilbert.net

I know we just got through with Autumn Melees.. then Thanksgiving hit. Now we are looking at Christmas, then 12th night. Coronation and Round Table follow close with these. Then the event with Ravensfort in Feb. War with Trimaris in March, April is Crown in Bordermarch... May gives us our Baronial!   :)        Bordermarch is definately not asleep, we have come so far with much to look forward to. Something to do every month for 5 months. People enjoy visiting this barony for its hospitality and warmth.... Treating others like family, ensures them coming home again. You have made Bordermarch a strong presence within this Kingdom, of Ansteorra. So many great baronies and shires exist around us, the support they do gives us the needed strength. Insparations come in many forms, from our newest members... to our founders. I see many things when I look out over these fields. I see many thistles, knights..not yet 'recognized'. A peerage in this society is something of great service, or a
 master of an art...I see my peers around me. You all keep this thing we do, going. Our good King and Queen lead with grace and beauty, unmatched. Our Great Officers of State, see to our health and wellbeing. They all work very hard to ease some of the burdens. Our own local officers make us all look really good.

This past November.. I have been Baron for 3yrs. I have been in this family for 5yrs. It has been an honor to be counted among you...to serve with you all.

Armand