[Bordermarch] Need Some Info Please

madpict at sbcglobal.net madpict at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 21 23:16:05 PST 2004

  I'm sorry it was the one that moved me so much, I thnk you said you and someone named Sam wrote?  It dealt with the dream of the SCA We were sitting at the picnic tables between Love's and Chuck's taverns.You were waiting for Sam to come before you performed it I think you said court? not sure.  It was new, that's all I

      Hmmm.... sounds like "Pass Down" to me, Sis...

                                              Iain
                                                aka Sam

  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
                                                                                                                                     Benjamin Franklin, 1759