[Bordermarch] Re: 12th Night News!!!

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 29 09:35:30 PST 2004

For everyone who received an invitation to 12th Night; please disregard the printed directions & use the ones on this email. The printed ones were inadvertantly printed incorrectly (you won't get there from those!)

Please pass the word to anyone you know that might not receive this email note. I don't want anyone to not be able to find the church.

Selina

Directions -

>From the East:     take IH 10 west into Beaumont to the Gladys St exit. Go through the light at the foot of the off-ramp, go through the next light and the church is  2 blocks on the right. Turn into the parking lot on the Gladys side of the property.

>From the West:    take IH10 north into Beaumont to 69 N to Lufkin. Take the first exit, Delaware St, and circle under the freeway (do not go through the intersection.) Travel down the access rd to Gladys st - it is the first light - turn right onto Gladys, go 2 blocks and the church is on the right.

>From the North:   take Hwy 69 S to the Delaware St exit. Go through the intersection to the 2nd light - that is Gladys. Turn right onto Gladys, go through the next light, down 2 blocks and the church is on the right.

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein