[Bordermarch] Discount Motel information for King's Round Table Jan 22, 2005

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 11:10:04 PST 2004

Discount information for motel for King's Round Table (Red Tape) Jan. 22, 2005.

Motel 6
15319 Hwy 59
Humble, TX
281-441-7887

1 room 1 adult $32.99 each additional person in room $4.00 plus tax
kids under age 17 stay for free
They do not charge by the bed if you have two adults wishing to share one room with two beds the cost is still $32.99 plus $4.00 for the second adult plus tax of course. They have smoking and non smoking available.

IN ORDER TO GET THIS DISCOUNT EACH PERSON MUST CALL THE MOTEL DIRECTLY AND MAKE THEIR RESERVATION AND TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE SCA. YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONLINE RESERVATION AND RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT. YOU MUST CALL THE MOTEL DIRECTLY AND RESERVE YOUR ROOM. WE ARE ALREADY IN THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM AT THE MOTEL SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE SCA IN ORDER TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Directions from Kingwood College are as follows: Get back on 59 South (headed back to Houston) exit Beltway 8 stay on the feeder road right before the intersection of Beltway 8 you will see the sign of Motel 6 on your right. If you get lost and need directions you may call me at 281-659-9696 or call the motel at the above number.
Also, if you need numbers to an alternative hotel or motel you may also contact me at the above number or email me at loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com.

In Service, Love of Halesworth
Location Steward for King's Round Table (Red Tape)
Jan. 22, 2005