[Bordermarch] Virus problem....

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Tue Dec 14 10:01:42 PST 2004

Great!.... another off the list. :)  Road Runner IP blocks are right next to
SBC's , so I thought you were an SBC user.   I've just been join through my
archive messages and looking where they were sent from.   Who ever is
infected, sent out a bunch more last night from 66.138.57.207 but this
morning, they are no longer "connected" so, until the next batch of viruses
gets sent out, I don't know what their new IP is...sigh   We'll get it
sooner or later. Thanks for replying.

Phocas