[Bordermarch] Help needed for RavensMarch event

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 17 06:52:59 PST 2004

Thank you Pandora; I understand totally! Your help for a few hours would be greatly appreciated in both of these areas. There will be sign-up lists soon so that you can volunteer your time!

Selina

Elephani at aol.com wrote:
Dear Lady....

I would love to help with waterbearing or gate, just don't know about heading anything up...I am still kinda new to all this...

Loving, Living, and 'Luminating the Dream!
Pandora

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein