[Bordermarch] A&S Activities

armand_caitrin at juno.com armand_caitrin at juno.com
Tue Feb 3 20:21:14 PST 2004

Dear Mark,
    I've made a new Long coat for my Lord Armand. It has a tan swirl pattern on a black background. It has tan inland material on the top front and top back, which has black cross monogram stitching in the form of a diamond pattern.This is trimed with black leather, with brass studs spaced 3-inches apart. The outfit buttons up the front and also has a back spilt making it wearable for horse back riding.

 Caitrin