[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice this week

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Wed Feb 18 15:06:52 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Cindi Picou
To: B-March
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 3:39 PM
Subject: [bordermarch] Fighter Practice this week

Fighter Practice this week will be held at Brandy & Butch's house again. There will be lighting in the yard for those who wish to fight, bring your gear. There will be a gate class taught; and a brief meeting of the Baronial Championship event stewards will be held also.

Directions for those who did not attend last week:

Take IH 10 to Vidor, get off at the Old Hwy 90 exit

Turn right onto Old Hwy 90 - go approx 4 -5 miles until the first gas station/convenience store (I think it is a Texaco - I am not certain) this is the corner of Old Hwy 90 and S Dewitt

Turn right onto S. Dewitt at the gas station/convenience store - go about 1 mile

Turn right at the first street to the right, OST - Follow OST for about 1 mile, there will be a sharp corner to the left on this street

Turn right again at the first street to the right, Aldred. Brandy's house is the last house on the right at the dead end.

The phone # is 783-9809 in case you need to call.