[Bordermarch] FW: [Hou-announce] Signy's Son

Karen Picou kladd at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 10:55:41 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Cam Battaglia [mailto:momma_cammie at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 12:12 PM
To: Karen Ladd
Subject: Fwd: [Hou-announce] Signy's Son

Didn't know if anyone in BM had gotten this notice or not.

Momma

  Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:02:04 -0600
  From: "Wells, Kimberly D."
  CC:
  Subject: [Hou-announce] Signy's Son

  Hi, dear friends!

  Many of you already know that our son Chad died in an accident on Dec.
29th
  in the British Virgin Islands. He was riding a bicycle to work that
morning.
  When he did not arrive his friends went looking for him. The police
believe
  that he must have lost control of the bicycle going down a steep, rugged
  hill road and hit the tree at the bottom. He died from his injuries never
  having regained consciousness.

  The funeral has been scheduled for 14 Jan 2004 in Buna, Texas.  Visitation
  is scheduled from 10am to funeral time.  The funeral will be at 2:00 pm.
  Visitation and funeral will be at the First Baptist Church, 1155 TX State
  Hwy 62, Buna, Texas 77612. The churches' telephone number is
  409-994-3517.  There will be no activities at the funeral home itself.

  Debbie and I will drive to Buna tomorrow  (13 Jan 2004) and are planning
  stay at the Pinewood Inn, 870 Hwy 96 Sout! h, Silsbee, TX   77656.  The
phone
  number there is 409-385-5593.  We can be reached via my cell phone at
  713-882-6414 or Debbie's cell phone at 870-759-0135.

  We love you all. Thank you so very much for all your love and support. My
  apologies for not writing to each one of you separately but time didn't
  allow me that luxury.

  James & Debbie Spangler
  (address and phone deleted please contact me at lisabetta at ansteorra.net
for their contact information)
  Kimberly Dawn Wells
  La vostra vita h la vostro propria...Grippilo
  Technical Support Analyst, Information Services
  Texas Children's Hospital
  Voice: 832-824-4112 ** Fax: 832-825-3531

  Numeric Page System: 713-605-8989 pager ID# 12121
  Alpha Page System:http://www.metrocall.com/ pager ID # 7130012121
  E-Mail: kdwells at texaschildrenshospital.org

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man
would like to have it ... while science represents the world as he gradually
comes to discover it.