[Bordermarch] Thursday fighter practice

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Tue Jan 20 18:41:21 PST 2004

Greetings unto the populace of Bordermarch.
    As most are aware, fighter practice will not be held in the church gym due to preparations for the Passion Play coming up in a couple of months.
Thus it has become necessary to take advantage of the gracious hospitality of the members of our populace to continue meeting on Thursday evenings.
This week's victim, eeerrrr,  "host"  is Ld. Vincouis and Ly Ophelia or known to the rest of the world as Vinnie and Karen Picou who have been good enough to lend us the use of their back yard. There is a fire pit and Karen has said that it may be helpful to bring camp heaters if you have them. Lights will be set up so practice can go forth unhampered by threat of darkness.
    Since we don't want to impose on these kind gentles every week we are looking for alternative places. A few of you have contacted me in the past and, not wanting to seem presumptuous  have not been calling but if this gesture is still a valid one, please reply to this and let me know. Also, if anyone has a more public solution, i.e.. community centers or public arenas that would allow us to meet and practice free of charge, please let me know. cnetterville at ih2000.net
    Karen and Vinnie live at 650 West Lucas #1. the easiest way to get there is as follows.
Take your best route to Calder in Beaumont. This is the same road that the church where practice is usually held is on, just the other end. West Lucas is approx. 1 mile West of I-10 and while traveling West, it will be necessary to turn right, or North on to West Lucas off of Calder.  Proceed to the first street to the right which will be East St. After turning onto East St. you will take an immediate right, and back almost to Calder where you will see the house on the Left of the road.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Elrique