[Bordermarch] Demo Blackmoor Keep (Louisiana) same date as RavensFort Sept 17

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Fri Jul 2 00:05:03 PDT 2004

Below is the communication inquired about during populace meeting tonight.
Fr. Gilbert is our 2004 Jan 12th Nite King of MisRule.
Demo in Louisiana is Sept 17-18.

Sept 17-18-19 is also RavensFort, Defender of theFort. That was the
other question.
Some of us are promised to be in one or the other of those places.

Joy and Peace to you,
Tessa
 >My Dearest Countess,

 >It was as always a great pleasure to spend time with you and all our
friends of Bordermarch.  I would, as your friend and as seneschal of
Blackmoor Keep, like to extend to you and all interested gentles of the
lands to our west to participate in our St. Michael's Medieval Faire.
We can set up on Friday, September 17.  We will begin the evening with a
vespers service (in garb).  The faire runs from about 9:00AM to 3:00PM.
We invite you to participate with fighting (heavy and light)
demonstrations of dance, music, bardic talents or other skills that
might be of general interest.  You might even bring siege engines if you
have them.  I hope that many of you will be able to attend.

As a personal aside, if Bordermarch has some type of e-mail notification
of activities and events, I would appreciate receiving them.  Oft times
we learn of possibilities in the wesst only by accident.

Your servant,
Fr. Gilbert