[Bordermarch] farenheit 9/11

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Jul 5 13:57:31 PDT 2004

VIVAT Kandace... Truer words have rarely been spoken. Happy Independence day and thanks for being such a good sport.

Thanks everyone for allowing us this forum of debate. We hope all of you have enjoyed it.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
and to the greatest country on the face of this planet, Charles / Elrique
  ....It was after all my opinion......End of that..... However....Tonight as you go to bed and you think about ! something that was said in this talk today with Friends .....Please remember that Person that has "put on that uniform,..picked that gun ...and stood his Watch "so we can sleep in Peace one more night"...As tears flow for this special week -end...Let Freedom Ring....with all My Love to you all...Kandace...