[Bordermarch] Dana

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Mon Jul 5 20:14:30 PDT 2004

Hey Dana,
Good to hear that you are feeling up to travel for the big event and for
recieving visitors.
Please beware of the heat in camp and keep hydrated.  I'm sure that
friends will go by to visit.
The a.c. hall might be a neat spot to build a nest during the heat of
the day and to get
comfy for the long courts.
See you soon
Peace be yours,