[Bordermarch] Re: Fahrenheit 9/11 a rebuttal

Ivy Crane anniemarieblack at msn.com
Tue Jul 6 16:52:54 PDT 2004

Grr. I'm just going to stay out of politics until i'm old enough to effect
them. i see goods points and bad points to all sides I've read. Please
ingnore ALL statements i have posted regarding this topic.
                                         Lyllianne
     "The consequence of refusing to parcipate in out politics is we are to
be ruled by our inferiors."
                                                                 -Plato