[Bordermarch] TRUMPETER production: Post from Tessa

RichardandDebra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Wed Jul 21 13:24:42 PDT 2004

Suggested announcement below:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Greetings, Populace, Guilds, and Officers of the esteemed Barony
Bordermarch,

as the Seneschal office, as discussed at Populace meeting and at Round
Table about the coming-up August Trumpeter, I am going to be producing
the August issue.  Ideally, I'd like to be able to distribute the August
issue during the first week of August, if not before.

Microsoft Word documents sent to my computer will work fine, as will
scanned jpegs. If you have hospitality or guild projects, poetry, or art
or photos, or challenges, or chronicles of events you went to, those
items are truly usable and appreciated.  Items you wish included may be
sent to my email address Wednesday (today), Thursday, Friday, or by early
next Monday morning.  Please put the word TRUMPETER in the subject line
of your email.

It would be informative to print a few words from each Office.  To make
it easy for Officers, I'd appreciate receiving a duplicate copy of the
regular office report you turn in.  We all realize that print dates and
monthly reports can be a month apart, but *old news* is still news if it
has not been read by the populace yet.  :)   So, Officers, you could
begin by please sending (to my email) a duplicate file copy of the
material you lately turned in to your superior officer for the month of
June-- since the July reports are likely not made yet.

If you rather write your own unique Office column instead of copying a
report for Trumpeter, that is also very wonderful. There will be a space
lined out for each Office.  I'll format what you email.
Thanks for the items already promised to come.

With great anticipation,
I have the pleasure to remain at your service.
    May Grace and Peace be unto you,
        Tessa,
        Bordermarch
    <benliz at ev1.net>