[Bordermarch] Round Table

Jackie Leslie Jackie_Leslie at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:38:39 PDT 2004

Kandace's doctor found a massive growth in her sinus cavity above her left
eye. They (the doctors) are hoping to remove it all without difficulty. The
main problem is that the growth is pressing on the brain cavity and on her
optic nerve so there could easily be major complications. Please all of you
keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I know there have been hard feelings
and hurt ones in the past but Kandace is still part of our Bordermarch
family. We all care for one another; show her that you do care and drop her
a note if possible.

Jackie