[Bordermarch] Moving day June 26

RIsaac9056 at aol.com RIsaac9056 at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 11:36:43 PDT 2004

Well, my friends and family the time is growing close for us to leave this
fair barony and move to new lands. Luckily we will not be moving to far. Only
about 40 minutes by way of the magic wagons that move very fast on the smooth
rock roads.  As many of you already know that after many months of searching I
finally secured a position working over in Stargate and have been over there
for several months now. The time has come for me to move my family over there as
well ell so that we can all be close and be able to live as a family again.
So to keep things short I am asking a small favor. If anyone is free on Sat
June 26, 2004, I would appreciate it if you would come on over and help us to
load up for our move. Food and refreshments will be served to all those who lend
a hand. It Should not take very long at all. We plan to start around am and go
till we are finished. Thanks to all and don't worry we will not be to far
away. Our address is 2301 west Lucas, Beaumont. 77706.

May the dream live on
LD Caradoc and LDY Pamela
Robert and Pamela Isaacson