[Bordermarch] Taming of the Shrew

Jon _martigan_ at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 17:26:02 PDT 2004

Greetings good gentles,

I'd like to thanks those that came out today, and I'd
like to invite everyone out next Sunday at 3PM for our
casting call.

Starting at 3PM, we will begin the auditions for all
the parts of our play for the fall melees.  We are not
only in search of actors, but there are many parts
that can be performed behind the stage as well.

If you wish to be a player, or a member of our crew,
please plan to attend thecasting call Sunday, June
20th at 3PM.

Location:  2440 McFaddin
Time:  3PM Sunday June 20th, 2004

For more information, you may contact me at:
(512)587-1272
     or
_martigan_ at yahoo.com

Thank You,

Lord Calvin Tittle
Director, Taming of the Shrew

=====
I am the very model of a modern major mental case
My brain is made of vegetable animal and mineral
I know the kind of asylums and I make the docs hysterical