[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice June 17

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Wed Jun 16 22:53:08 PDT 2004

Spoke with His Excellency on phone tonight who gave the go-ahead to put
announcement on line:

FIGHTER PRACTICE
ALTERNATIVE SITE ...  [SCA will not be at the church gym.]
Thursday, June 17, if weather is not pouring rain, meet at 7:00 at
Rogers Park,
the corner of Gladys & Dowlen, where we will attempt the tennis courts
or the covered basketball pavillion.
If weather grows inclement while we are there,
we'll try to hold discussions under the covered basketball pavillion.
You may want mosquito spray and lawn chairs.

Simonn / Tessa