[Bordermarch] In need of directions!!!!!!

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 03:26:51 PDT 2004

I am in need yet again for directions to the location of the try-outs for Taming of the Shrew this Sunday! Would someone be so kind to help me out. I will be coming in on 105 from Cleveland so if someone would be so kind as to give me directions I would ever be so grateful.

In Service, Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts and Science
Deputy Senechal
Barony of Ravensfort

Don't count the years - count the memories...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the
moments that take our breath away!