[Bordermarch] Taming of the Shrew - Auditions this Sunday

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 18:36:04 PDT 2004

Greetings Lord Calvin,

Lady Chrystal just might be persuaded to become stage manager for your production; however we are house-sitting at the beach this weekend and will be unable to attend Sunday. I will see what I can do to plot with you to arrange a meeting so you can twist her arm.............

Lady Selina of the Wood

(who DOES NOT act)

>>Jon wrote:
Greetings,
I'd like to invite folks to come out this Sunday the 27th at 3PM for
auditions. We have several parts still available for all levels of acting
talent, whether you are an expert, or you've never even seen a stage before.
I'd also like to ask that if you know anyone that might be interested, but
is not available via these lists, that you pass the word.<<

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein