[Bordermarch] house fire

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 15:18:51 PDT 2004

Gosh thank you so much! My size is 20/22 women's both shirts and pants or shorts. And my son wears 10/12 boys in both pants and shirts also shorts. And shoes sizes for me is women's 10 and for my son boys size 6 1/2 to size 7. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely, Janeene
In Service, Love

e~ bee <lilebeedoll at hotmail.com> wrote:
M'Lady Love,
If you please, might I know what size clothes you will need to replace
yours? We have a few things that we can donate in the line of clothes, and
some household goods.
Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Alexandre`of Bordermarch
mka ~ ebee