[Bordermarch] Fighter Practise this Thursday...

John R Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Tue Jun 8 21:48:15 PDT 2004

Vacation bible school is ongoing this time of year. I ask that all those
whom smoke.... please do not in the front of the gymnasium. We are very
fortunate to be able to use the gym.. lets not make a nuisance of
ourselves. ;)
The trash left can be unsightly.

More endeavors will be happening at fighter practise. There is to be an
intro to jewelry making class coming very soon.
Also, we are desperately trying to have a 'courtly grace's' class. Her
Excellency Countess Tessa and Her Excellency Amberlea have volunteered to
give some of their time to educate on manners of court. Perhaps we will
have a few words or even a class on who's who. How to spot a peer... what
the belts mean.... scarves mean... or any ribbons/crowns they may wear. A
question and answer session would probably be a good idea.
On what it means to be a 'Kingdom Officer' of Ansteorra. Hopefully, Lady
Isabella can visit and discuss this type of service at one of our up and
coming classes.

If you have any ideas on topics.... please share.
Perhaps even set up a class.

I remain,
	Armand