[Bordermarch] Relocation day June 26 2004

RIsaac9056 at aol.com RIsaac9056 at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 19:39:34 PDT 2004

Well, everyone that time has come to finally bring my family together under
one roof. My long weekend journeys Are almost over. It is time to move my
family into the great unknown and conquer new land in the name of our barony and
kingdom. So this Saturday (June 26) we will be doing just that. A few people
have already graciously been nice enough to volunteer their time to come an
assist but I would really appreciate it if I could get just a few more. It has been
such a long time since we have all lived under the same roof as a family that
we are eager to get things loaded up and moved as fast as possible.

Now I know that it is a work weekend at the castle site this weekend but I am
asking for anyone that is not planning on attending to the site or just
doesn't have the time to please lend us a little of their time to help us to load
up this Saturday starting around 9 or 10am. Most of the Yurt (house) is already
loaded, packed and ready so it should not take to long at all. Food and
refreshments will be available. There is plenty of parking at the church across the
street from our Yurt (house).

If you are willing to lend a hand for just a little while we will be at
2301 West Lucas
Beaumont, Texas 77706
409-899-2518

Just look for the giant covered wagon that says UHAUL.

Thanks for you time and We look forward to seeing our friends and family
again real soon. Bordermarch is our home now and no matter how far we move (Which
is not far at all). We will always call this Barony our home.

Lord Caradoc, Lady Pamela and Brandon too.
Always in service to the dream