[Bordermarch] House Fire of SCA Member ! ! !

John R Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Wed Jun 2 21:44:44 PDT 2004

Bordermarch...

We as a group of family and friends... form tight lines when a threat
comes to us.
In doing so, makes us strong.

Ansteorra has much heart. This barony like so many other lands within
this Kingdom, stand upon those lines.
Word has come... A sister needs our help and prayers.

If you have any thing you can part with.. such as auction items, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Barefoot boxes is a company that creates treasures. They donated one at
Baronials, funds used from that auction were to go to Ansteorran 25th
year celebration. The noble man whom purchased  this box... Ed Ladd, gave
the box back so we could find a good home for it. He in turn sent the
donated funds to our Kingdom Reeve. We were going to give the box to
Their Majesties Atenveldt. They are unaware of this gesture. What say you
on giving this treasure/feast box to our family in Ravensfort, for them
to help a sister in need?

For barony, for kingdom...
	I remain,
		Armand