[Bordermarch] Lady Robin of the Elm

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Tue Jun 22 18:41:21 PDT 2004

News of one of our founding populace members:
:)  Lady Robin of the Elm who retired several years ago
has happily relocated now from her homestead near Lamar U
to the Ridgewood Retirement Center where she lives like "royalty" !
She was able to take one of her cats with her to live at the Ridgewood.
She is rembered for her ethusiastic arts contributions --particularly
callig and illumination--
and her efficient officer positions held in Bordermarch during the1980's.
Lady Robin has attended populace only periodically in recent years
due to health and travel arrangements.
If you'd like her phone number, please contact me off line for it.
Regards to all,
    Tessa