[Bordermarch] Lost at Autumn Melees

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 08:40:03 PST 2004

Hullo from House Arkham! I know it has been months but
I just found out that one of my House Brothers lost a
gauntlet when we were at Autumn Melees last November.
It is a full gauntlet(left hand) made of black ABS
plastic with an attached leather glove and leather
straps. If anyone found it and can put it on a wagon
heading for Gulf Wars we would be very thankful. Look
for our black and red colors marking our encampment in
Ansteorra's land.

Thank you,

Ld Greylond Aston
House Arkham