[Bordermarch] March Populace

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Mar 8 15:45:40 PST 2004

Greetings unto the cheery populace of Bordermarch
Just a brief reminder that populace will once again be held at HE Don Ericus' house. Thursday evening at 7:00 or 8:00 , whenever we can get everyone inside. Since I get so much chiding every time I send directions along with this, I won't. ( getting kinda tired of being called Mapquest personified )
However, if you SHOULD need accurate and detailed directions, please don't hesitate to contact me, as I will be only too happy to happy to share but a portion of hearty wealth of knowledge.
Alright, Alright, when you pick yourself up off the floor and have stopped laughing, just jot this down on your calendar and I'll see ya Thursday...
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Elrique