[Bordermarch] A&S in Barony Bordermarch

coastal_moas at ansteorra.org coastal_moas at ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 10 21:28:07 PST 2004

Greetings to the Artisans of Bordermarch:

During the last year, it has been my privilege to visit the Barony during
several events and fighter practices.  During these visits I have seen the
work of many of the artisans in the Barony.  I would like this work to be
known of by mentioning it in my final report to Kingdom, which goes up in
March.

Therefore, I ask each of the artisans of Bordermarch to write a short
missive describing their A&S activities in this new year.  I would also
appreciate knowing how long you have been working on a particular project.

Please send missives to me at:  coastal_moas at ansteorra.org

In service to Ansteorra,
Lady Eibhlin Maceogan
Minister of Arts & Sciences