[Bordermarch] Re: Populace/Fighter practice

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Tue Mar 30 20:31:20 PST 2004

No, of course not. Sarcasm??? Never. Not you Mom.  But on the serious note, Populace will once again be held at House Bladesong on McFaddin in Beaumont. As always anyone needing directions should contact myself at 409-833-9794 or TE Armond and Caitren at 409-835-0125. I'll see everyone Thursday evening around 7 ish...
    Another exciting event up and coming is the Passion play being put on by the church where we normally hold our populace and fighter practices. Since everyone will be at populace Thursday evening you'll have to choose between the Friday and Saturday performances. For anyone who hasn't seen it or even for those who have, this is a must see.
The acting is great, the props are top notch, you get to play ( spot the Count and Countess ) and it's an awesome story.
Even if you're not religious the show is great and these folks have put a lot of work in to this.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Elrique