[Bordermarch] populace/fighter practice

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 30 20:44:46 PST 2004

Mom - I would NEVER accuse you of being sarcastic!!!!!

As a matter of fact, we just figured out about 1 hour ago WHERE populace was going to be!!! Guess..........Surprise!!! Bill & Elizabeth's house!!!!!!

see you there,

Selina

PS - Sorry if anyone gets this more than once - some of you I am not certain if you are on the list....I didn't want to miss anyone!

Lou Burgin <lburgin at gt.rr.com> wrote:
At the risk of sounding sarcastic, which I never am as you all know, could we hear a location for populace BEFORE Thursday? <G>   AmberLea

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.