[Bordermarch] Sunday fighter practise...

John R Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Sat May 29 22:05:39 PDT 2004

Friends...

	there will be a gathering/practise at Rogers Park this Sunday at 3pm.
The park is located on the corner of Dowlen Rd. and Gladys St. in
Beaumont. The barony will be under the shade of the trees.

Openings in some scheduling have opened up this "window of opportunity"
.... Thanks to His Excellency, Don Ericus, we will be reviving this
practise at the park once again.
Hope all can make it... if not, we will have more in the future.
Armand