[Bordermarch] Parchment Pages

Karen Picou kladd at houston.rr.com
Fri May 7 23:15:10 PDT 2004

SCA Name: Lady Ophelia Larue
Mundane Name: Karen Picou
Address: 650 W. Lucas #1
City, State, Zip Code: Beaumont Texas 77706
Phone Number:924-0926
E-mail address:kladd at Houston.rr.com
SCA Awards and year received: AOA
SCA Offices held: Chronicler
Interests: candles, boxes, drama, growing things

SCA Name: Lord Vincois Picard
Mundane Name: Vincent Picou
E-mail address:vpicou at gt.rr.com
SCA Awards and year received: AOA, OSTB, Red Scarf
SCA Offices held: Youth Rapier
Interests: various
SCA Name: Anna Maria Of the blade
Mundane Name: Angelique Ladd
Address: 650 W. Lucas #1
City, State, Zip Code: Beaumont Texas 77706
Phone Number:924-0926
E-mail address:unicorn at Houston.rr.com
SCA Awards and year received: none
SCA Offices held: none
Interests:

I put all three of us granted after June the address will change so if you
want to put us in last it will more than likely be the best
Karen Picou