[Bordermarch] Blackmoor / Date of Demo

Lady Eibhlin ladyeibhlin at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 22:37:59 PDT 2004

Is it known WHERe in Louisiana this will be?  I would like to attend if possible.

Eibhlin

benliz <benliz at ev1.net> wrote:
This message comes from our near neighbors and beloved friends to the east beyond the Sabine River,
Father Gilbert and Lady Marsella, /a.k.a. the Rev. John and Sara Higginbothom /
whom many will remember as being Bordermarch's King and Queen of Yule Misrule, 2004.
They have part in an event in  Louisiana Sept 17 similar to the local St. George's Fair here which they have attended before and by which they have supported Bordermarch.
Bordermarch is invited to attend their St Michael's Faire.