[Bordermarch] !!! ATTENTION !!!

Richard and Debra armand_caitrin at juno.com
Thu Nov 11 09:00:58 PST 2004

  !!! ATTENTION !!!  ATTENTION !!! ATTENTION !!!

>THIS IS OUR LAST MEETING BEFORE OUR EVENT<

Our Event Steward Ld. Caleb request:

That all who have items to donate for prizes, for our champions (Equestrian, Bardic, Youth A&S, and Youth Bardic) and all who are donating items for the auction to bring the items to fighters practice " tonight!!! " at 7:00 pm at first Calder First Baptist Church Gym.

 We need to confirm and see if we Have enough items for prizes and gather together all donations for the auction.

 He also request all who will be helping at the event and those who would like to be of help, please attend tonight.

 This will be our final meeting before the event, if anything needs to be addressed this will be the last chance to have it heard...and taken care of. So "Please" come out and help make sure everything will be ready for Melees.

 THANK YOU!!!

 TE Armand & Caitrin