[Bordermarch] melees weather...

Karen Picou kladd at houston.rr.com
Mon Nov 15 16:12:32 PST 2004

Thursday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly
cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Friday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near
71. Southwest wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low near 55.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low
around 55.

Sunday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy,
with a high near 69.
This is for Woodville near site
If it is not above 50 % I really would not worry to much