[Bordermarch] In search of performers willing to barter their services for......

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 10:49:56 PST 2004

If you would like to sing for your meals or perhaps you can tell a story or do a poem. The Love's Nest Tavern is in search of performers to barter their services for meals at Autumn Melee's. If you would like to barter your services for meals you can email me loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com until 6pm on Wednesday Nov. 17, 2004 or you can stop by my tavern once you reach the Bordermarch Melee's site.

In Service, Love of Halesworth