[Bordermarch] At Site

tessag tessag at ev1.net
Thu Nov 18 01:03:10 PST 2004

Just pulled in from a trip to site tonight after church.  It's wet up
there, but water is not "standing."
Light then heavy rains, alternating.
Well, I do not know about the ravine in the pitch black night.

All the gardens are lush!  :)
Santiago and family had moved everything from out of their wet tent into
the Hammered Biscuit Tavern (larger than their tent) garage pavil.
 Simonn was drenched from jobs but himself is dry for the night inside
the motorhome.  They said Badon had been there, or was there, to wait
for the big tent rentals, which had not arrived... ...
They had not seen Elrique, or missed his arrival if he did.
The PortaJohns are in place.
Zane may be in route but had not arrived by 11:15 when I started back.
They will put up pavillions Thursday.
The road sign posts are standing at some of the intersections.
It's taking shape.
Mortar doesn't melt in the rain!   :)   Let's play!